Welcome to the PlanOmatic Blog. My name is Kori Covrigaru, CEO at PlanOmatic. Aaron Rose and I founded the company out of our dorm-like apartment, senior year of college at Western Michigan University. Being best friends, the business relationship came naturally. This is my favorite PlanOmatic photo. As you can see, it was a tough battle to get to where we are today. Aaron’s on the right, and I’m on the left.
Four and a half years later, and we’re releasing our first blog post. Lately, I’ve been feeling like a proud parent to PlanOmatic, having expanded to multiple regions across the country, serving thousands of Realtors and having made countless valuable relationships. About two years ago, Aaron and I were lucky enough to recruit our longtime college friend, Chad Gagnon. Without Chad, we certainly wouldn’t be where we are today.
Although we’re going to have some fun with this blog (a lot of fun, hence the opening photo), I want you to know that we’re very serious about our professionalism and quality of work. This is a very serious industry, in desperate need of serious innovative professionals. We take great pride in our work, which is something that our clients can attest to.
Why should you subscribe to this blog?
- Read about social media and real estate from the perspective of 20 somethings. Trust me, this will be interesting. Almost as interesting as my facebook page which was activated in 2001 from my dorm room. More on this later…
- We are not afraid to speak our minds. There’s no topic too taboo for the PlanOmatic crew.
- Stay tuned for pure entertainment and laughter. Viewer discretion is advised.
- For all the sports fans out there, you may find a pick or two on late Friday nights. Sorry, but we can’t resist. (Our Detroit Lions are bound to have a better season than last year.)
- Given our background, we do know a thing or two about real estate marketing, social media and technology. We’ll be sharing and reviewing the latest and greatest tools, widgets, and gadgets nobody needs, but everybody loves.
Thanks for stopping by. If you weren’t too fond of this post, just do what I do; Try everything at least twice.
~ Kori Covrigaru